Friday, November 12, 2010

day two

Not a good day......not much sleep last night and so a flop early on this morning.  However, I did research a few exercise vids and get a bit of a go on there.  Lost a lot of the day sleeping..........that is always such a conflict, I know if I sleep I need it, but heck, what about getting things done??!!

Breakfast was toast and peanut butter, no butter and lunch was 1/4 cup of left over chicken salad and 1 cup of cabbage salad at about 2p.m.......when I woke up.   Bugger. 

Tried to cram in a days activities, well at least a small semblance of same with the result Dinner was a non event.....thankfully, a portion of left over Beef and Red Wine Pasta sauce was in the freezer.

 So Dinner tonight was Pasta and Salad.....
!/2 Cup Pasta, !/4 Cup sauce, 2 Parmesan curls and a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment